Ranking
Karthus top doesn't sound like a terrible idea as long as you can farm from a distance and just KS kills with your r. Especially in soloqueue since teams aren't competent enough to dive you until like diamond.

Keep in mind you gotta be a better than average Karthus I'd think
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Why do I suddenly have a shyvanna in every game?
Did something happened.
Also yey im Bronze 1, almost out of deep bronze.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Karthus top doesn't sound like a terrible idea as long as you can farm from a distance and just KS kills with your r. Especially in soloqueue since teams aren't competent enough to dive you until like diamond.

Keep in mind you gotta be a better than average Karthus I'd think

TyZi's point is his kit isn't meant for Top lane so it'd be wiser to use champions like J4, Maokai, Shen, etc. People with substantially higher play and ban rates.

While I'm doing fine enough now, I may be asking to run into problems moving forward.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Gonna try karthus top.
Opposite ult of raka, should be fun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
When u main adc but everyone wants to do dmg in this game so they pick assassins top lane/jg instead of tanks in their respective role while tanks have been meta for almost 3 years leaving u in a position where u cant flex pick a tank as adc

Ive been trying to get good at adc, but I run into this issue quite a bit.

Then they wonder why I do bad.

Oh probably because Im bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
TyZi's point is his kit isn't meant for Top lane so it'd be wiser to use champions like J4, Maokai, Shen, etc. People with substantially higher play and ban rates.

While I'm doing fine enough now, I may be asking to run into problems moving forward.

Karthus wasn't meant for jungle either but azingy made it work, sticking with the meta is quite boring
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Karthus wasn't meant for jungle either but azingy made it work, sticking with the meta is quite boring

Probably the exception and not the rule! Can't say. As TyZi no so delicately pointed out, he's a lot better than I am.

I'm trying to learn some meta picks to make me a more valuable player. I purchased Gnar this evening. So I'm doing my best to play J4/Gnar top. Obviously it all comes with time but I do feel pretty idiotic on Gnar so far. Very weird moveset and skill set. Haven't done much use on him yet. J4 feels far more intuitive with his kit.

Still climbing though which is nice. I don't think meta or not meta picks matter much at my ELO since we do literally everything wrong, but if a champion is just better than most, provides good team utility, and is also fun - that's a slam dunk.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=A%20Lost%20Prophet

I've been working on dying less lately. Once that is done, I want to have a much higher CS at the end of my games. If I can get those two things I should be a much better player.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Probably the exception and not the rule! Can't say. As TyZi no so delicately pointed out, he's a lot better than I am.

I'm trying to learn some meta picks to make me a more valuable player. I purchased Gnar this evening. So I'm doing my best to play J4/Gnar top. Obviously it all comes with time but I do feel pretty idiotic on Gnar so far. Very weird moveset and skill set. Haven't done much use on him yet. J4 feels far more intuitive with his kit.

Still climbing though which is nice. I don't think meta or not meta picks matter much at my ELO since we do literally everything wrong, but if a champion is just better than most, provides good team utility, and is also fun - that's a slam dunk.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=A%20Lost%20Prophet

I've been working on dying less lately. Once that is done, I want to have a much higher CS at the end of my games. If I can get those two things I should be a much better player.

Ah makes sense I guess. Tyzi is only plat though so the difference isn't huge, it's rather small if anything.

An easy way to increase your general cs is by only farming/pushing empty lanes (ie: lanes that your teammates are not in) since you guys won't be fighting over waves and you will be exerting pressure on your own while the other 4 teammates can do whatever.
Why play meta picks when you can play easy champions and improve your game basics without super fancy kits getting in the way :v

Also I'm finally mastery 7 on Soraka \o/ cant wait for star guardian

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

been enjoying playing a kha'zix now that I bought him plus I can jungle, when I get kills I snowball so hard that they practically run away from me just from seeing me.

However early game is kinda slow since like 7/10 the bot laners don't leash me, if I ask them sometimes they will help me but most of the time they completely ignore me. is there a way to do the buff - wolves - buff clear without a leash (also I have very few masteries and no runes since I'm only level 11).
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky