Ranking
Peter

Epic and Cool isn't the same thing, like at all. So, that sir is a very stupid example.

Epic and its uses.

An Ocean is epic because of its vastness, it's fucking HUGE.
The Universe is Epic because its fucking HUGE
Story of some Legendary person, A hero, which Chuck Norris is neither, maybe the latter that philanthropist, but barely.
Achilles and his lifestory is Epic, Chuck Norris's life is not.
DOOM Guy is EPIC.
Beowulf is EPIC, Not Chuck Norris.
The "EPIC" of Gilgamesh is god damn EPIC not Chuck Norris.

You do not see Chuck Norris fighting of hordes of people like the Spartans in 300, You do not see Chuck Norris living an invincible life, Chuck Norris isn't legendary, you can say he is, but then you would have a weak vision on what is legendary and what isn't like you do.
You are one of them people who have fallen victim to stupid internet trends and use awesome words such as Epic and shit all over it. Mocking the word to no ends, it's a disgrace to the man who created the word Epic.

Man, that cat is so epic < So stupid...
That bike is epic < Yet again. So Stupid
That bannana is wearing a condom. Epic <also very stupid
Wow, the Universe is Epic < Yeah, that sounds about right

Now On Topic

Just Qouting Chuck and why he isn't the least bit of epic and is a fraction of the man Bruce Lee is.

It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you

He needs the bible to TELL him what to do. I don't normally do this at all, but lololololololol

There should be Charlie Sheen meme's, but he probably took all the good ones.
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 24, 2011 at 12:34 AM.