Ranking
Original Post
Help Squad is recruiting!
Help Squad Recruitment

As of now, the Help Squad is currently looking to pick up some new squaddies.
~
The life of a Help Squad is an easy one; all you have to do is assist newer players on the forum and ingame, as well as sit around in #support and answer questions. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Help Squad are a group of forum assistants that specialize in the general assistance and monitoring of the Help forums; they also play a relevant role in server-sitting, FAQ drafting/cleaning, and more. Your general work consists of monitoring the Help section, server-sitting in beginner rooms, and other miscellaneous projects.

SITTING IN BEGINNER SERVERS AND #SUPPORT IS MANDATORY; FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THESE WILL BE PROVIDED UPON ACCEPTANCE.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the duties of the Help Squad can easily require several hours of scattered work on a daily basis.
There's no particular application format, however explaining to us how you would improve the community with your inclusion into HS wouldn't be a bad idea. Please include your GMT somewhere in your application too.

Where do I send my application?

All applications are to be submitted to either Fear or a member of the Help Squad, please DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE.

After you have sent in your application and the recruitment drive is announced closed, keep in mind that it may be a fair amount of time before all applications we have selected are accepted. Harassing us about the status of your application is not advised. Applications that have been accepted will receive a PM stating so, and will receive instructions on what to do from this point forward as a member.

The drive will end three weeks after the creation of this thread.

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Help Squad member or a staff member that works relatively closely with the Help Squad will make sure to answer your question.
It's going to take a little bit before everyone comes to a decision on someone's application. It may be a few weeks. We haven't forgotten about you.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Keep in mind we also have many applicants, it'll take a lil bit to go through each application.
Parrot
XD ok I'll wait more years for guys desid lol
-----
<if I get denied> send me pm on what I'm missing and I'll try fix it
-----
Tbh I'll gladly take toribash as my job
-----
I want toribash as my job hold on I'm message Hampa!!!!!!
-----
Oh yea mu new name (AllStars)DashieR#0768
Last edited by Sanity; Dec 7, 2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please be patient. It could take up to 4 weeks for us finish voting on every application, as these things take a while.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Shhh typhon I am waiting I been up all night waiting xD
-----
.... Typhon why ant HS famous like ES that gets lots apply
Last edited by Sanity; Dec 7, 2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Until when this recruitment will be happening?
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 7, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post

The drive will end three weeks after the creation of this thread.

Maybe until then
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Until when is this recruitment will be happening?

Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Maybe until then

^ Yes what Kriegery said. However we will always take applications.

[sigpic][/sigpic]