ES Recruitment Drive
fl0w application
Hello [fl0w], i am space, you can call me Brayden if you want. I am 17 years of age, turning 18 in june. I've been playing toribash since 2008 when i was really young, yet my old account died because well, i lost the password and resetting the email didnt do anything. Afew years later in 2015 i came back to the account you are seeing now. I am a custom belt, nearly god belt with 40,000 qi. My main mods in the game are aikido, wushu, and mushu. I would add replays if i had any at the moment, but i rarely save wushu/aikido replays anymore, most of my replays now are sparring / me doing random shit in xspar type replays. As some of you may know i have a bad history with.. i'll say 'jumping' but people have been talking to me about it, and made me realize my wrongs. So i stopped. On the other hand some of you may know that i founded the Team Lenshu organization, and also a striking organization that is.. quite dead. I am a graphics artist (as you can see from my signature and avatar), and i am always improving so thats one thing. Another thing is i will soon be learning to edit. So that's another skill i will/might have. I've been in a lot of clans.. so i will list the most recent ones then tell you why i want to join fl0w. I've been in electric, vibe(sk8r), inquisition, ultimate, undead, and afew others. The reason i chose fl0w to join is because well, it's an older clan, and although the applicaiton process does take a long time, i will be patient enough to show you guys i can indeed be loyal. The main reason i chose fl0w of all clans on toribash is because fl0w is more of a family than it is just a 'clan'. And i know a few people in it such as william, insanity, Kane, and afew others. I do not want to let you guys down. Kane gave me a brief summary of how your application process works, where one single no will get you denied, which is completely understandable because well, there is some stupid people out there let's be honest. Lastly i don't have any replays as of right now, i'll make some in a bit when i have more time and maybe add them to the application if i can. So this is my application, i hope you enjoyed. Stay cool.

In Portuguese

In swedish (my failure of swedish)

Update: Added afew replays, the wushu ones are quite bad.. but i'm willing to learn if that means improving over years or decades. Quick aikido one (qa) is decent, a nice suplex, i think snake would like it considering his bushido organization, also added afew replays of me doing random ass things in xspar, enjoy.

~ Space
Attached Files
[wushu][mp] imshit.rpl (88.6 KB, 4 views)
[wushu][sp] guthit.rpl (25.0 KB, 3 views)
[wushu][sp] movement.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
[qa] suplex.rpl (303 Bytes, 3 views)
[xspar] random.rpl (160.3 KB, 3 views)
[xspar] shitty.rpl (316.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by hanna; Apr 19, 2017 at 03:01 AM.
I recommend for current and future applicants to read the OP, thanks.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
Yuen he lost all of his replays due to a hardrive malfunction and had to buy a new one, i do see thst he could go get some new ones whenever he has time.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hi insanity
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hi insanity, hi thanatos

Update: here's some more replays.
Attached Files
[wushu] somemp.rpl (83.0 KB, 5 views)
[wushu] somemoremp.rpl (320 Bytes, 5 views)
[wushu] someevenmoremp.rpl (87.6 KB, 5 views)
[spar] idk.rpl (366.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by hanna; Apr 20, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Denied since your clear interest wasn't enough to wait and joined another clan.