Toribash
some guy linked me to that a while ago

i didnt even know that was a thing
Pidda's spirit animal
AHAHA Kazoo kid was the most phenomenal meme video of all time, the remixes go hard as all hell, could definitely make a smashing edit with it I reckon.
Really glad to see a lot more people active in this thread.

To be completely honest, the name Clue stimulates the senses more than Five Gum.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

I have my I.T. PAT day tomorrow at school, doing screen design and databases/database word tables, wish me luuuck. Already started on the database word tables though.

This is what it looks like so far

<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
I have my I.T. PAT day tomorrow at school, doing screen design and databases/database word tables, wish me luuuck. Already started on the database word tables though.

This is what it looks like so far

That looks really neat and tidy, what level of education are you currently at man? I didn't do those as such, just coded and made click to find games throughout ICT as the above minimum for the top marks, lost heaps of interest after the subject kept repeating itself though.

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
That looks really neat and tidy, what level of education are you currently at man? I didn't do those as such, just coded and made click to find games throughout ICT as the above minimum for the top marks, lost heaps of interest after the subject kept repeating itself though.

Currently in my last year of high school, grade 12.
We're currently learning Delphi for coding etc. It's pretty hard tbh. I need to practice it some more to get better at it xD
Screen design is fairly simple though.
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Currently in my last year of high school, grade 12.
We're currently learning Delphi for coding etc. It's pretty hard tbh. I need to practice it some more to get better at it xD
Screen design is fairly simple though.

Seems like a lot to do for a Year 12 student, I'm very intrigued and fascinatingly impressed.
Sounds hard, dont think I have heard of that to be completely honest with you, all I did was the basic python and html, used a bit of java and adobe here and there as well.
If you end up with a finished product may I request to have a look at it in the future sometime?

Yeah sure, I'll backup my finished product and try to upload the program somewhere for you to try out or just send you the project files and you could take a look at it maybe.
It's supposed to be a movie booking system, I don't know how correct my coding will be in terms of it working and stuff but I'll try my best, don't be shy to help out if you want xD
Yeah of course that sounds really good, I wouldn't mind that at all, definitely will give you some feedback and whatnot wherever needed necessary.
I got the gist of that from the table, I reckon it should run smoothly and cooperate neatly with each other in terms of coding, if you're stuck just send me a message and I'll look it over and do my best to help ya (no promises though) ;)

Alright cool, thanks : )
Good luck Butler! looks great
-----
Me and Kazu just finished this Hand ball match
Attached Files
HandBall.rpl (825.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by max; Apr 25, 2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump