Ranking
Great work so far, didnt know if Icould say that about the first pic but the update looks great. Softer lines? Anyways keep up the work, cant wait to see final edit
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
Pretty good so far i guess :3

Can't wait to see more improvements
and adding color to the finishing touches
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by Galard View Post
I can't really say much about this piece, it's hard to c&c this because it's hardly in progress. Don't give me an empty bowl and ask me how the soup tastes. Basically what I just said right there (in that nifty little line I made up on the spot) was give us your idea in words, and ask for c&c later. But what I do see, I guess I like so far, I can only assume the only things I can see that are off/odd are going too be fixed later in a more developed stage. One thing I would fix early though, is the body is kind of awkward, because the head is so much bigger, and is in a significantly different angle than the head.

There is actually quite a bit of progress there seeing as how that's basically what the whole finished piece will look like roughly.
And i've never been good at explaining what i plan to do with w/e i am making mainly because i just add and remove stuff as i go along without really thinking ahead.
Also the head to body proportions are right, think of it as if you were looking at her through a fish camera lens.

Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
I would say make the lines a little softer
And try add a little details already
For the rest i really like it already good job man

There are plenty of details in the sketch, will add more after the coloring and line work is finished. Also thanks.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Nono that is not how you do it, first you sketch something messy then you make a new layer and make perfectly clean lines you don't try to fix the messy ones

I always do it like that, but i had to clean up the sketch so i had some sort of direction.

Originally Posted by 2MuchPower View Post
Great work so far, didnt know if Icould say that about the first pic but the update looks great. Softer lines? Anyways keep up the work, cant wait to see final edit

Thank ya kindly.

Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Pretty good so far i guess :3

Can't wait to see more improvements
and adding color to the finishing touches

thank you kindly as well!

Also update.

asfg

I don't really like her shirt, so i am probably going to change that. I just don't know what i want her to wear. Maybe a t shirt?
Aka jusmi.
Everything feels a bit too angular.
Also, it seems like you're going for an anime style. However, I noticed that the eyes don't show through her hair like in most anime, like so.
And maybe she should wear a dress/kimono like this? Just a thought. Keep at it!
it would be a lot better if you made your own style, i don't find triangle heads and big eyes very nice looking
pennis and also dicke and balls
she looks more apathetic than timid or shy
timid or shy normally has characters in anime blushing and looking scared
apathetic works though, so its fine

looks ok, try adding a slight gradient to the shading line, gives it a bit of umph
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Finally finished. Still might do the bg, but the character is done.

sdfsd

Aka jusmi.