Toribash
oh forget that I chance it to vamp plz X3
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
1 week of waiting?
and y 9 hours ago did he not check this thread
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
I get bored to wait so I get my ecto/acid things back so no need for new belt xP thank you
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
mine still isnt fixed yet for almost 2 weeks of waiting !!>:[
And your pm was the texture i already had[4th dan]! Not the one i payed for[6th dan] >:[!
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
ok wait i well sort it out sorry wootkill and snypey for the delay my student (ofunknown) is really busy these days (or lazy). so wootkill what belt do you want dan 4 or dan 6?
6th dan black belt
Kays, was very busy, sorry all for the super long delay ><, I was going to get my friend (teacher ^^) to help me give them out... But then I noticed a problem in my templates!!! >< Which really sucked... Soo.. Now I think I will close the shop, no more requests please! If any texture maker want to include this into their art or anything, you can buy property from me, I will send you the outline of the belt, PM me if interested!!!