Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] Wolfy!
Yep, we aren't a clan who invited everyone that wants to join, we pick out good members, and no I ain't a noob, I just gave my account and 88k away, account goes to NOT TELLING and the 88k goes to Opeth, anyway ummm this is the clan story

Founder : InoWolfy

we came from the ToriForrest, to the ub3r fighting side of ToriWorld, now we are really excited to fight with pros and beat noobs, and train newbs, for we are the wolfs! we will never give up no matter what circumstances, even if we're half bodied, or decaped, or riped apart 9/10,

Aim : To train newbs to get them better, to make people like Wolfs, to make this clan good!

Members

Ninja145 (He needs more training)
SniperWolf (he's name match us and he's a 2nd dan! woo!"
InoWolfy (Founder)
SirColton (Rich as hell)
Wolfeygod (Black belt!)

we were previously the biohazzards but that name is like too .... kiddish
Last edited by InoWolfy; Sep 8, 2008 at 07:04 AM.
and .... you said your not a noob?.. i beg to differ
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by InoWolfy View Post
Yep, we aren't a clan who invited everyone that wants to join, we pick out good members, and no I ain't a noob, I just gave my account and 88k away, account goes to NOT TELLING and the 88k goes to Opeth, anyway ummm this is the clan story

Founder : InoWolfy

we came from the ToriForrest, to the ub3r fighting side of ToriWorld, now we are really excited to fight with pros and beat noobs, and train newbs, for we are the wolfs! we will never give up no matter what circumstances, even if we're half bodied, or decaped, or riped apart 9/10,

Aim : To train newbs to get them better, to make people like Wolfs, to make this clan good!

Members

Ninja145 (He needs more training)
SniperWolf (he's name match us and he's a 2nd dan! woo!"
InoWolfy (Founder)

we were previously the biohazzards but that name is like too .... kiddish

For the wolf's? What about the bears? They reside in the forest too.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
i reside in Antartica
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
For the wolf's? What about the bears? They reside in the forest too.

"Pups die when food is scarce; they can also fall prey to predators such as bears, tigers, or other wolves."

You sibling eaters, but don't worry we won't hate you just don't eat our pups >.>

and also frost, i agree with your first text line.
Last edited by Bio-Helix; Sep 7, 2008 at 02:07 AM.
<KiTFoX> Just because I type pretty, doesn't mean I'm not a fucking idiot.
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
join dude, no one will you cause you are a noob, meanie, and multiaccounting... wolfyboy

HARSH thats cold wolfboy you really put him to shame

*laughes*
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
dude, no one will join you cause you are a noob, meanie, and multiaccounting... wolfyboy

proof? and i'm a noob your a ub3r noob because i beat your so called "god" or "devil" he sucked as hell, and wolfyboy's just a dude that i made with the "click here"
on the ingame login section, noob. >.>
Originally Posted by Bio-Helix View Post
proof? and i'm a noob your a ub3r noob because i beat your so called "god" or "devil" he sucked as hell, and wolfyboy's just a dude that i made with the "click here"
on the ingame login section, noob. >.>

(hiss) don't say "god" i hate him, he ruin my childhood. (hiss)
greaaaat, lol so now you hate him?, from my clan story you said he helped you... and he ruin? don't forget ruined, but wait no your still in your childhood so it's "he IS ruining my childhood, AND LIONS DOESN'T HISS THEY ROAWR