Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Torisanta 2014 (No art edition)

IMAGINE THERE IS TORISANTA BANNER HERE

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way

The time has come for your beloved event. Do you feel the excitement?
Everyone likes to receive presents and since this is season of giving, Torisanta comes to your Torihomes once again!

PROCESS
In this event, everyone participating will be given the name of another participant via PM. The person's name that you receive is the name of the person that you will be playing Santa Claus for.

Once you are told who you are sending to it is important not to tell them or anyone else that you are their Santa because it will ruin the surprise. Now all you have to do is plan what you will give them and wait until Christmas day (25/12). Once Christmas day comes around you will have 3 days to send your presents to the person that you have been given. Don't worry, someone out there got a PM with your name in it.
Remember to give generously with the spirit of the season and hope that your Santa is just as generous.

Sound good? Alright!
To participate in this event all you have to do is post in this thread between now and the 23rd of December. No more entries allowed after that date. I'll put you on the nice list and match you all together when the time comes.

MINIEVENTS
Just posting in a thread isn't very exciting, is it? Here come minievents to make it more fun!

Christmas Eve Clan Picture

Christmas Poem Event - Staff edition

RULES
One account per person.
Entry to this event closes on the 23rd of December.
Names will be sent between the 23rd and the 25th.
Gift sending starts on Christmas day or the 25th of December.
Failure to send the presents by the 29th of December will result in a week long ban.
There is no minimum sending value but you must send something. Also be generous with the spirit of the season.

List of participants below.

Nice List

Have fun and remember to thank your Santa afterwards. Merry ToriChristmas!

Last edited by Powas; Dec 23, 2014 at 04:03 PM.
retired
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
oh hi i never got anything

Originally Posted by Daction View Post
I got nothing too from my Santa.

Originally Posted by Fran View Post
I didn't get anything either.

Originally Posted by Vorlons View Post
I never got anything.

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
My torisanta dude never sent me anything :c

hes mean

Dealt with.
retired
Either my secret santa is sick, dead, or this guy:

worst "secret" ever

Somewhere deep inside, I hoped that he would've sent me 5000 chronos timers/grips.
I have yet to receive a thing; guess I've been naughty this year :<
Last edited by visceral; Dec 30, 2014 at 01:10 AM.
I know I'm not in this but quick question.
Does it depend on what someone's santa gives them? Because I thought that if someone's Santa gave them a cheap item on the market they would be banned and the item would be given back ;P
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I got a cheap present that came off the market and I am using it for the sake of it being given to me. What people aren't realizing is the fact that this is about giving, not receiving. If someone sent me orc force I would probably not wear it, but keep it in my inventory knowing that someone sent that to me from the kindness from there heart.

TRUTH
Done. Anyway, closing this thread. If someone still haven't gotten his present, pm me.
retired