Ranking
The general consensus of of this thread has boiled down to " It could be posible, but who the fuck knows, really?"

I've heard a theory that aliens might actually be beings from another dimension parallel to ours. What are your views on this (anyone)?
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I honestly don't think they do, cause if they did we would have found them already. I mean, think of it we have apparently seen UFO's yet, when we venture into space, there is no trace and no sign of alien life.
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
And as you all know,we live in one galaxy,there are 12 galaxies in the universe,our galaxy is the smallest galaxy of them all.

I don't know where you got your informations, but there are more likely hundreds of billions of galaxies, each possibly housing hundreds of billions of stars.

I honestly don't think they do, cause if they did we would have found them already. I mean, think of it we have apparently seen UFO's yet, when we venture into space, there is no trace and no sign of alien life.

I think you're over estimating humanity's actual technology and knowledge. We only have a little clue about the immensity of the universe, we even don't know shit about the bottom of the oceans/seas of our own planet.

As for ETs visiting our planet, that's a complicated matter :
-Nothing makes it impossible in the absolute.
-It's unlikely from our point of view and knowledge.
-People who testify are called nutjobs
-Religions
-Some governments would probably hold the secret for some time.
THERE ARE NOT 12 GALAXIES IN THE UNIVERSE. There are 12 sections

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_filament

EDIT:

Also don't forget the media, the vast amount of output that has nothing to do with aliens and if there is it has ridiculous people talking ridiculous and doing ridiculous things.

As for seeing aliens from a dimension parallel to ours... good luck with that. That shit would hardly be conceivable. You'd see but a sliver of the shape, some amalgamation of something, in like the UV spectrum, or something different all together.

And to cross parallel dimensions and to find us... I'm almost positive, they would be able to take over the planet in a matter of hours, if they haven't already. Or to not even find us, it just turns out it was us. hahaha

Just an idea, but maybe that is "traveling faster than the speed of light" Traveling in a dimension parallel.
Last edited by T0ribush; Aug 12, 2013 at 03:48 PM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
And to cross parallel dimensions and to find us... I'm almost positive, they would be able to take over the planet in a matter of hours, if they haven't already. Or to not even find us, it just turns out it was us. hahaha

Good thinking. But because they could doesn't mean they would. Maybe we are so primitive and our planet is of such low value that we are not worth taking over.
f=m*a syens
Maybe we are so primitive and our planet is of such low value that we are not worth taking over.

Or maybe they'd be waiting for us to wipe ourselves on our own ;o

Imo if a civilization reach a technological state advanced enough to "space travel", they would have let go the concept of "value" and wars over materials a long time ago. A civilization that doesn't let go will get itself stuck on its planet and keep creating its own issues, as we're doing now.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
The general consensus of of this thread has boiled down to " It could be posible, but who the fuck knows, really?"

That's pretty much anyone can say about it. There is no factual evidence of extraterrestrial life; but seeing as the universe is expansive beyond comprehension, there is no reason to doubt that there may be life elsewhere.

Who knows either way?

I've heard a theory that aliens might actually be beings from another dimension parallel to ours. What are your views on this (anyone)?

First of all, how are we to establish that there are other dimensions? How are we to define those dimensions?

Secondly, like I said, the universe is expansive beyond comprehension. IF there were other dimensions, why couldn't there be life there?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
It's far too likely to deny anything, what with dozens of planets in billions of solar systems with billions of stars in trillions of galaxies... and we are just 1.
Also :

time scale

In those hundred billions of galaxies having hundred billions of stars potentially having a planet system each : If one planet had slightly better factors for organic life to develop, it possibly could host life that has developped for a few thousand of years before us, or even a few millions of years.
It's very unlikely that we're the most "evolved" form of life in the universe.
I have to say Yes.... it is stupid that we would be the ONLY thing in this vast universe that seems to be never ending. we might never see them but again that doesn't mean that their not there. but honestly i cant blame them for never wanting to encounter the human race.. they would be absolute dumbfounded on literally how stupid we are. but still just cause we haven't seen them doesn't mean they aren't out there... i mean look at what we have "thought" of in our entire life span that was absolute stupid as fuck.. we use to think the world was flat... we use to think that we where the center of the universe and everything revolved around us.. i mean really... if we think that extraterrestrial life doesn't exist this is prolly another stupid as fuck thing that will soon be proven wrong. BUT these are just my thoughts.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning