Ranking
Hai jisse, I borrowed a couple of replays from you and did a video edit. It's fine is it? Thank you.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
cnc!.

Little wierd oppener. The kicks was awesome. The first was great. But the rest was cool. 9/10 for that replay
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Originally Posted by BeeDooSamm View Post
Hai jisse, I borrowed a couple of replays from you and did a video edit. It's fine is it? Thank you.

That's totally fine, thanks for telling me
A bit messy, but really good, I have no cnc to give, imma put this in mah next video :o
Originally Posted by jisse View Post

the thing in the opener that you did at 710 hurt me on the inside
you know this why didnt you fixy

the idea of the replay is cool but could have been done better (less messyness), i also found it funny that uke was just on you at the end.
this is not the kind of stuff one would see everyday in a jisse replay. lots of stuff you do not do regularly here, such as the wacky stuff in the opener. honestly i do not think it is perfectly executed, as i am used to seeing it done with more relaxed and wonky styles

gravity helped with that boom but still some credit for the ebin ghosting

good to see experimenting. rough on the edged but i am sure you know what is wrong with it.
oh yeah
i agree with rcnerf its kinda messy i didn't like how did u relaxed alot of ur body at the begin the push was good and i like the booms aswell
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .