Ranking
Original Post
RAGE!!!
You know those days when you just want to rip someones head off and then smash it to bits?
Well, we have the perfect solution for your problem!
With our new RAGE!!!â„¢ technique, you can relieve your stress and then return to your everyday duties!
Get RAGE!!!â„¢ today, for the low, low price of nothing at all!

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: RAGE!!!
a nice simple move with a mad twist.... you act like me, keep going and u will turn out to be as skilled as me in a few days and crazy and suisidel (in game).... i have got many resent wins where i'll do over 400k dmg to both of us ripping everything apart then watching there pec or w/e limb, offten half a leg or a leg without a foot smack the ground and end it, i have been known to win affter beeing decaped.

PS. zombie's own this game, affter all who needs heads?
I think the most incredible part of this replay is actually how you managed to snap your own abs without hitting it with anything. I wanna try to recreate that part alone lol.
Originally Posted by XxVampirexX
you act like me, keep going and u will turn out to be as skilled as me in a few days and crazy and suisidel (in game)....

Are you saying I'm not?
from just that replay, no ur not yet ;) but ur probly gona get better than me eventualy with my style of fighting i can't get THAT much better where as u have just started out =)
im fairly new combatant, heres my skills

what do you think?

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]