ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

tried to put left handed, damn this is weird but who knows, maybe it will help with times.
no u

Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
I'm talking about the Founders Edition. It works as well as a $650 GPU but it costs $566~
Certainly not good as a 1080 though.

You should check this out: review

you can get a computer that runs csgo at 60 fps for the same price as that gpu
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post

You really said that csgo is playable at 60 fps? lmao, it runs like shit at 60 fps, if you dont have at least 100-120+ fps it isnt smooth.
Originally Posted by dank View Post

true, but i was only commenting on what Zapekk said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Team Liquid acquire jdm64, trade koosta to CLG
http://www.thescoreesports.com/news/8466

NA dream is back. S1mple, Jdm, Hiko, Nitr0, and Elige is the Liquid lineup for the next 2 months. after that s1mples contract expires they have picked up Pimp from SK as a replacement to Adren. Does Liquid have a chance?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I use obs and idk any good settings for high quality video with less lag :C (none of the videos I look up work very well)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You really said that csgo is playable at 60 fps? lmao, it runs like shit at 60 fps, if you dont have at least 100-120+ fps it isnt smooth.

if you've got a 60hz monitor there's no point in getting above 60 fps
dreamy suicide act
don't use obs then.
and just why would you throw down a fire which killed you, on the 13th round, when you had awp and could've saved it?
M I N I V A N