Toribash
Original Post
Dead Cells

Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, metroidvania action-platformer. You'll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle... assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.

Gameplay description

Video description

Stage Progression map

Note: this game is in Early Access (currently ~15-20 hours for a playthrough) and will be expanded, right now the price is only ~15$ though as they stated they will probably increase it once it goes out of EA (or maybe even during EA).
Ducking yeah I love that game, already bought it, already 6h on it and damn it's enjoyable.
Made by motion twin, some of you may have played a game on the net called Die2Nite (which is pretty much dead in is English version).

Conclusion, this game is a must have game, but you shouldn't play it fully (like I'm doing :/) until it's early access is over.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
played it alot aswell, unlocked almost everything and died to the crypt boss fight ( was playing full skill point with turret and cluster bombs )
no u

i have yet to try a lot of different stuff, just trying to get to the end atm i did the first boss but died to an elite pirate cannon ball dude later on

this is one of the few roguelike games i can actually play without ragequitting all the time though, the permanent upgrades are a nice touch
are you shy? That's cute ;)
new patch is pretty cool, new weapons are awesome but some of the new enemies not so much...
these fuckers that spawn bats now ugh

https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringViscousEelBrainSlug
I was thinking of getting this, would you all say its worth it? it looks like a lot of fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
definitely, one of my favorite games these days.
game is still growing a lot, recent patch a ton of new stuff got added which is a lot of fun
played it for like 20 hours but have yet to finish it

patch notes are here by the way: https://dead-cells.com/patchnotes
hadnt played for a while because they made the game too easy for filthy peasants that complained it was too hard

well god bless Dead Cells: The Brutal Update (currently only in the beta branch of the game)
name says enough i assume

it's pretty brutal, especially this clock tower level
daily challenges are awesome too