Toribash
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt (Blue Or Higher, Unless Directly Invited by Owner or Myself):Blue belt 3 games till brown
Rank (it is your global rank)6511
Previous Clans? (blank if this is your first): DarkRage
Why did you leave your most recent one? (leave Blank if this is your first): Because I was inactive due to internet and other problems
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I want to join another clan becauseIt's been long since i've been in a clan. Another reason why I want to join is because the mod types you guys specialize in I like. Another reason is because I can finally shut up all the noobs who say I suck :3 Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? (Optional):
-----
Ok D: so I wasted my last try?
Last edited by doggy36; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rawr! If you can Rawr. Then Rawr!
i know, i was surprised i got in.
and i will "eat sleep and breath forum" as you say
and i will say hi to everyone
Originally Posted by doggy36 View Post
Belt (Blue Or Higher, Unless Directly Invited by Owner or Myself):Blue belt 3 games till brown
Rank (it is your global rank)6511
Previous Clans? (blank if this is your first): DarkRage
Why did you leave your most recent one? (leave Blank if this is your first): Because I was inactive due to internet and other problems
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I want to join another clan becauseIt's been long since i've been in a clan. Another reason why I want to join is because the mod types you guys specialize in I like. Another reason is because I can finally shut up all the noobs who say I suck :3 Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? (Optional):
-----
Ok D: so I wasted my last try?

no you didn't, this is your 3rd so add one more reason and i will invite you but i really have to go so think of this as an opportunity to blow me away with your app and show people to say "now THIS is an app, this is how you do it, follow this and you wail have a higher chance of getting in!" Astala bye bye
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Belt(Brown Or Higher, Unless Directly Invited by Owner): Blue belt
previous clan?: TFO
why did you leave your most recent clan?: It wasnt active enough
Why do you want to join?: I have seen you guys I beat some but I think i can make the clan look better because I am active
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?(Optional): I can host trainings I can donate TC (if needed)
Last edited by doomzare; Nov 26, 2012 at 01:10 AM.
Originally Posted by doomzare View Post
Why do you want to join?: I have seen you guys I beat some but I think i can make the clan look better because I am active
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?(Optional): I can host trainings I can donate TC (if needed)

Its a okay app but you need more info on why you want to join
Why do you want to join?: I have seen you guys I beat some but I think i can make the clan look better because I am active. Also, I can look around and recruit or recommend people. In addition to this you guys have insanely good people that think I am not a waste of time, so take a chance and let me be apart of TSS.
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?(Optional): I can host trainings I can donate TC (if needed) and help in a recruitment server (if needed)
doomzare in my opinion you need a better rank. i would say come back when your rank is let's say, in the five digit range, and have become a brown or black belt. after that, you got my vote

and on the topic of the recruitment server, when is our next one?

tourney's are up!!
Last edited by CADEtwo2000; Nov 26, 2012 at 02:20 AM. Reason: telling peeps tourneys are up again
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES