Toribash
Original Post
Dang Poop...

That was a very nice replay, excellent fluency, and a nice decapitation to top it off. All in all a great replay.
Well the punch was good along with the pose, but the rest was long and drawn out.
My pet rock died today.
You know what you're doing, obviously, but you need to work on your movement a little bit. You seem to contract your knoees at random times in the replay, try to relax them after they get off of the ground to give it a less twitchy look. Oh and on the first punch, I know you could've gotten a decap there. :<
Just try to work on your movement by relaxing and holding more often
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
All the movements seemed random, and that's what made it look nice. You just randomly pulled all the moves out and they led you somewhere. The last punch looked really nice and solid.

also, if you were to comment on my thread too, i would love you :3
:^)
It was very sloppy, but interesting, for your dms you might want to try relaxing your limbs to try to get some boomhits.
i know im rusty, i was mainly trying to move the uke around
Last edited by poop; Feb 28, 2014 at 12:24 PM.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
The spin in the beginning was cool, but kinda stiff. Try relaxing your arms. The first kick was good but you contracted your leg too fast after the dm, which made it look bad.
The launch and the next kick were really good, but try to relax your elbows a little bit more. Then you just went all floaty. Never go all floaty, it's not interesting. Good job. ;o
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog