Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Scams - do you get refunds
If you get scammed, lets say you pay for somthing, and you don't receive the item/items within 24 hours with no explanation, Are you refunded, or at least get the item/items you paid for?
Ah Shit.
Originally Posted by diegod8787 View Post
But it is a question.

if it's a question I think it should be at rapid threads.
In the market rules there's no rule like this.
24 hours is also a pretty short time but if you feel comfortable with that, fine.
If you pay your part of the deal and he doesn't send it's all logical you can make a scam report against him.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by diegod8787 View Post
If you get scammed, lets say you pay for somthing, and you don't receive the item/items within 24 hours with no explanation, Are you refunded, or at least get the item/items you paid for?

If you post in scam reports with proofs of the agreement on a certain deal, market squads with the help of TSA (torishop admins) will do their best to refund your items/tc lost by transfering from the person who scammed you
Last edited by LeB3ast; Dec 31, 2014 at 01:39 PM.
hi
We'll try to contact the user.

If he still has what he needs to give you but just hasn't been online in the past 24 hours to send you the item, we usually give them more time to see if they comply.

But if they send the item/TC to some other user or just don't come online again, we'll have you refunded.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.