Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Lag DQ bug
Honestly, this is not the first time this incident has occured. I won a judofrac tourney, or should have won, but the kid lagged and touched the floor first and the game glitched and he didnt dq. It was the final match against a kid name samux57 and it gave him the win after he was on the floor for several frames. This is overwhelming bullshit, and im about to flip my fucking lid. It gave that kid the 750 fucking tc which he won through the absolute garbage by which this game was created. Im not fucking happy. IDEC if i get banned for this post, fix ur shit. The best part is the replay i saved shows it all.
-----
This is the replay
Attached Files
1 BULLSHIT.rpl (86.7 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by StiffRod; Dec 30, 2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It is not really a bug. If you press control+g you see at the bottom of the mod options: "max contacts". This is what causes this. When you get all huggy with your opponent and the maxcontacts are exceeded, it wont register any contacts. It also doesnt register contact with the ground (hence no dq and lag). Just ungrab and make the amount of contacts smaller (get away from your opponent).

i am a bird now - Lil B

did you watch the replay it was judofrac and both my elbows were fractured and one of my shoulders. ungrab=loss. i shouldnt have to deal with that shit, i won, and thats that. 750 tc isnt a ton to most but i only have 5k.
How the FUCK will this help me now?? I CANT CHANGE THE SETTING. IT WAS A TOURNEY. INSTEAD of me changing the way i play, maybe the people who run the fucking game should LEARN how to MANAGE it BETTER. NOT my JOB.
But yeah its the maxcontacts option that causes this. If this happens again just try to distance yourself from your opponent so the amount of contacts become less.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by StiffRod View Post
How the FUCK will this help me now?? I CANT CHANGE THE SETTING. IT WAS A TOURNEY. INSTEAD of me changing the way i play, maybe the people who run the fucking game should LEARN how to MANAGE it BETTER. NOT my JOB.

Well first of all, calm down, this is a frequent bug kinda explained by the person above me, And the people who run the game are doing their best that they can.
i cant even post a reply correctly and the forum fucks up... Obv i posted that after and it put it above the last reply. wtf
-----
Why should i have to make my way around a so called "bug" to win a match when im not aware of it in the first place? and if i am supposed to be aware of it, theres not much way to distance myself from my opponent and still win when half of my body is fractured. And dont take into account the fact that the opponent almost pinged before that frame where he touched, leading me to believe it was lag. Obviously im going to be upset when i get screwed out of a rightful tournament win, in the final game.
Last edited by StiffRod; Dec 30, 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's not actually a bug.
There is a set limit to how many contacts you have have at any given time. You obviously exceeded it; meaning no more contacts are registered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
that moment when people compain about 750 tc

btw, even if there wasn't maxcontacts you would've lost anyway, i don't get how "he dq'ed first"
Nerfpls 750 tc is a lot of tc to us of people who don't waste there hard earned money on video game currency.

*shots fired*