Toribash
Original Post
Add Vine.co script
As we have the Youtube script to put videos in here, why not add Vine.co script?

It will be like this

in BB code manager, there will be Vine.co Icon "", that can be in BB Code Manager.

you press it and It will appear as the Youtube code appears, but changing the word to Vine

[VINE]vine.co/ dAeXamPle[/VINE]

So what you think guys?

Got the Icon from here
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
It's staff work, I can search 5 pages of threads and delete posts in less than 1 hour.

Lol, Love how you just shrug off the staffs feelings on the matter. Anyway, 5 pages, good for you, but you are not staff, so how you can just assume that with the staffs current workload you can just add on another maybe 200 or more posts a day of straight memes and dumb and on some cases bannable shit to delete. But thats not the point, Who exactly wants this? no one is demanding for this to happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
Lol, Love how you just shrug off the staffs feelings on the matter. Anyway, 5 pages, good for you, but you are not staff, so how you can just assume that with the staffs current workload you can just add on another maybe 200 or more posts a day of straight memes and dumb and on some cases bannable shit to delete. But thats not the point, Who exactly wants this? no one is demanding for this to happen.

Thanks.

Anyways for not increase the spamming only staff ranks can use it.

I would like to be a staff member.
Running away...
What's the point of this, and how will it contribute to the community or make work more efficient? In what instance could it be used in a useful manner?

I understand that you just want to share Vines like we already can with YouTube, but the very nature of the 6-second videos are strictly for entertainment and will not bring anything good to the forums.

Also, limiting this feature to just staff members seems to defeat the purpose of your suggestion.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
I would like to be a staff member.

Staff application + a suggestion all in one thread.

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Anyways, my thought on this matter is that its simply not needed, due to spam.

Also if you want to implement it for staff only, then a staff member should be more eligible to post a suggestion like this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Well I did it just for fun, no matter what happen...
I just try to defend the suggestion from negative criticism..
Running away...