Ranking
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
i read the warning, i clicked it

sure, i'm upset that i got bamboozled (and i fucking HATE getting bamboozled) but it is what it is. just the staff doing what the staff does.

Agreed
Originally Posted by 0Bomb0 View Post
Agreed

so you agree on the fact that you read the warning and still clicked it? and now you're whining about losing tc? why did u make this thread
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
so you agree on the fact that you read the warning and still clicked it? and now you're whining about losing tc? why did u make this thread

I'm sorry but are you looking to start an argument? Please don't be immature. I clearly stated I didn't read the warning, so what are you talking about? I agreed that I hate being "bamboozled". Mind your own business if you will. If I need to I'll contact a moderator to close this thread.
I'm sorry but are you looking to start an argument? Please don't be immature. I clearly stated I didn't read the warning, so what are you talking about? I agreed that I hate being "bamboozled". Mind your own business if you will. If I need to I'll contact a moderator to close this thread.

ok ok sorru
well let's just nip this thread in the bud:

yeah, the situation sucks. but consider the following: you know the dickhead that would say "hey, if you look closely at your hand, you'll notice [such n' such]" and then you'd look closely at your hand, only to have it followed up by him swatting it towards you so you smack yourself in the face?

you were gullible, and were punished for it. i was too. it sucks! but just a lesson learned that you shouldn't be so naive, especially around these badlands of a forum.

good luck man, be careful around here.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
well let's just nip this thread in the bud:

yeah, the situation sucks. but consider the following: you know the dickhead that would say "hey, if you look closely at your hand, you'll notice [such n' such]" and then you'd look closely at your hand, only to have it followed up by him swatting it towards you so you smack yourself in the face?

you were gullible, and were punished for it. i was too. it sucks! but just a lesson learned that you shouldn't be so naive, especially around these badlands of a forum.

good luck man, be careful around here.

wot.

people profited tho, so were they gullible?
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
wot.

people profited tho, so were they gullible?

nope, they were lucky! so it's not all bad!
beware
the goblin
the main point here in all of this? staff needs to step up and add some kind of "are you sure" mechanism to ensure against double clicking or "naive people" like myself.
the main point here in all of this? staff needs to step up and add some kind of "are you sure" mechanism to ensure against double clicking or "naive people" like myself.

Or, alternatively, don’t be naive.

If nothing else, you’ve learned a lesson: read the Terms of Service/notifications given to you prior to utilizing a service. You agreed to the terms of the service whether or not you actually read them when you used the service — ignorance doesn’t guarantee you safety.

Sorry, but you’re out 30k on this one. That isn’t changing unless you can prove that a glitch or bug took place.