ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My Unfinished Toribashian-Motorcycle
Heres one of my projects that im working on Its pretty hard.. I still need to apply my head and add my name in it , And no I do not have demon.. It just looks cool

It is a 3DS Made and Photoshop edited picture of a Toribashian on a Motorcycle to be exact its a Ducati I don't know what know what kind though

Finished version

Oh, and some admin please fix the title... to My Unfinished Toribashian-Motorcycle
Last edited by MaddMaxx10; Mar 15, 2008 at 07:15 PM.
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
I think you should be able to edit the title if you edit the original post. (Not positive though, it works on most forums like that).

Anyways, lookin' nice.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
thank you and no it doesn't

Edit: It must suck.. 2 replies and 36 views... it must suck... or just nobodys looking at it
Last edited by MaddMaxx10; Mar 15, 2008 at 05:58 PM.
I agree, camera view kinda sux...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Ill get some more angles later.. my step father said he cant really tell what it is
yea and rich give me some site that teaches me how to make a car using a video tutorial please