ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Need help at single player for replays
Ok, i am a total crap at replays.

I know how to play and stuff but when i go for the replays i cant dm and i end up messing my moves making it look bad and ... not dming again lol

so i need tips for good replays such as the mod , the mod rules and whatever helpfull you can give me.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
just try normal gravity -20 or -30
use what fit you. and dont use any mod unless your making freerunning, cause that would be cheat wouldnt it?:3
Well for me, I use the default mod, 10tf(if not less), and normal grav/-30 grav this depends on what type of replay. Your problem with not getting dms, it can be hard if your just starting, i know it was for me. But one good way is to have a good starter, then like 2 seconds away from hitting them, press E. It'll let you edit the replay. This'll let you change things, play around with other joints, and hopefully help you get the power you need to get the dismemberment.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

aim for the joint and to get exactly perfect hits use Shift+space to go 1 tf at a time
hitting the joint in the center is always a good thing and gain momentum by turning your chest and contract a pec depending on which way you are turning your body
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
any tips for dcap the head? cause i am doing a rotative kick ( like in nuthug but not the same replay ) and althought i can do 35k or 45k damage int he head i dont seem to be able to dm it
Don't be afraid to grab. If you grab at the right position with the right speed you can dismember anything.
Yea, Holding is also good in dm'ing alot of things.

Since your in a 10 frame turn frames you can simply grab an arm off. and let in 10 turn frames and you wont notice that you grabed in the replay.
So Basicly Grab=dm spacebar then let go of hand. simple.
its also good for keeping uke close by for a high impact kick etc

I could'ev did more but i just wanted to show you. nothing really special.
Attached Files
SimpleGrab.rpl (57.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Matt_old; Jul 12, 2010 at 02:07 AM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Go through there and read a whole lot, you will learn a lot.

http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=Portal:Moves

This link may also help you to learn how your Tori reacts to certain movements and uses of each body part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
ty guys, althought im really not into grab, looks bad in most cases

and i am looking more for kick dm

but enjoyed the help, ill let this open incase someone wants to say more