Toribash
Original Post
+Might not be the right place, but...
Didn't the clan tags on usernames have a 3-character limit back in the day? Because all this ridiculous new full-length tags are friggin' ridiculous.
Last edited by Fee; Jul 19, 2010 at 05:10 PM.
there's no limit it should be just short
Last edited by Scorpio; Jul 19, 2010 at 12:38 PM.
I think there is a maximum name + tag character limit of 25.
So if your name is something like "therealprogameroftoribash" you can't have a clantag, what makes me think that it should be changed or that it already got changed.

Anyways, the last characterlimit for tags seperate I remember was 8, so the clanname could also be the tag, but as I said, it was changed to a maximum of 25 characters, I just don't know if they changed it again.
Last edited by gerFight; Jul 19, 2010 at 01:09 PM.
If your clan has a ridiculously long tag, your probably not gonna get official until you fix it...
Yeah, good points I guess. I suppose comedically insulting the longest ones ingame will have to do for now. :P
I don't see the problem, nor do I see why a long name provokes such annoyance. Anyway as far as I know there is no longer a limit.
Yes, there is no limit to a tag... atall. However if it's too long most of the name will be hidden on the bout list.
Also it's rather annoying to be reading quite ordered text, then to suddenly have to look in the middle of the screen to read the next line.... although thats rather rare :L