Ranking
I guess so. I don't remember the password for the bank. I think Axel is our current banker so you should ask him. We trust the person. We only lend items to our members so there shouldn't be a reason for not trusting the person. If there is some proof then we should be able to get the items back I guess.
Alright. Oh, of course. I wasn't suggesting that we'd lend it to untrustworthy people by default or that members are untrustworthy. I was just curious if you had spoken to the mods about this sort of a thing. Anyway, thanks for the answers, Uberis.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
It only has some items that were put there by Yourface. Some textures, a head, a flame and Pharos relax. We should update the first post.
> Piratez
Axel is the one who hold the chest pass.
I think we need to update the rules regarding these rental stuff, since the bank account is only accessible by a single person and someone need to check this at least on weekly basis.
Shall we contact Axel and modify the rental thread?
Any ideas, Sicks? I can help you on making a new system or something like that, if you want me to.
> Piratez
Well, technically, I still have access to it..... I just got an email saying that there was a suspicious login......

I probly won't check back in for a looooonnnnggg time again, but I would suggest asking Axel to give your top(trusted) members the password and changing the email associated with the account.