Ranking
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
[01:10:16] <Besh> i put icon up for what i thought was 300k and i forgot a 0 and jire bought it i told him it was a mistake and i sent him his tc back and he wont send back

lol
Jire is an asshole for keeping it though.
I always send stuff back when I get a kind request.

Yeah, Jire's thinkin' about what he's gonna do when he gets back on tomorrow.
He's offline at the moment.
And what's even more tragic - I was the one who sold Besh his icon texture.
BAD LUCK
The bad thing is that he can't do anything about it right?

Should have been paying attention.
Eh, I told him that it might fall under the accident trading category.
If he is lucky the marketsquad dude who handles it thinks so.

It is always a good idea to report any- and everything in that direction. Because in the end you might have a happy ending.
Better than doing nothing about it anyway. It's not like you'll get banned for it.
How are you?
And the negative attention amplified by Besh's thread will probably scare Jire into giving the item back.

I think he'll give it back nonetheless, though.
He's a nice guy.
Last edited by firebolty; Dec 28, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
BAD LUCK
i sold azurite lax for 4k instead of 40k.
cried
Last edited by box; Dec 28, 2011 at 05:49 AM. Reason: previous post deleted
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Hah, the most epic thing ever happened to me when i've bought Void Relax for 5k xD
Also, a long time ago, i've bought about 2-3 pack with 3 fullsets (Viridian, Supernova and Pure) and 250k inside for around...30k-ish? I don't really remember this
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Not the market but I bought toxic force for 1
15k but after he sent me it he got permanent banned and so I just kept it. Also I bought a ground texture for 12k a long time ago.
I've payed 32k or 33k for a 512 Ground Texture, and sold it for 65k(could've sold it for more but I still gots profits)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
bought a cobra force from the shop, when it was still 7k in market...

But one time I bought a dragon force for 70tc because he forgot to put another zero
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Lol i accidentally put up hydra force for 3000, jire took it and i said please giv it back and he never gave it back
MocroGunz for Shizzle and Mega Fo Shizzle