Toribash
View Poll Results: What makes toribash so super awesome?
The great community
12 Votes / 21.82%
The idea
12 Votes / 21.82%
The forums
8 Votes / 14.55%
Friendly admins
2 Votes / 3.64%
Clanning system
1 Votes / 1.82%
Many people playing it
2 Votes / 3.64%
Nice items
1 Votes / 1.82%
Solax <3
9 Votes / 16.36%
3D pixels
0 Votes / 0%
Own answer below V
8 Votes / 14.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think it's because of the general idea of creating your own custom moves. I know I've spent half a decade, playing tekken, saying to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if yoshimitsu could do [insert here]?"
Also, at the first, voting option...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO
Mhm.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Solxax4newishi.

Don't you dare infract me for this post mods.

/smallthreadcontribution: To the above moron: Apparantly solax is cool, and you're a newfag. Accept the facts like a meme.

Sorry I never saw this post....
I don't know Solax (or you for that matter) on any scale besides seeing him in the forums, so I don't think he isn't "cool", nor do I care. I just simply pointed out that it seems arrogant to put a fan club in your signature. Fan made or not, you're still advertising someone to join it.
I'd also like to point out that Solax being "cool" is no fact, nor is my satus on being a "newfag". As you can see, I have 700+ posts, and have been apart of this community for more than half a year (not counting when I used to play a few years back). Congrats on having 2k+ posts, but simply posting 2 word posts 2,000 times doesn't seem very impressive.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
Sorry I never saw this post....
I don't know Solax (or you for that matter) on any scale besides seeing him in the forums, so I don't think he isn't "cool", nor do I care. I just simply pointed out that it seems arrogant to put a fan club in your signature. Fan made or not, you're still advertising someone to join it.
I'd also like to point out that Solax being "cool" is no fact, nor is my satus on being a "newfag". As you can see, I have 700+ posts, and have been apart of this community for more than half a year (not counting when I used to play a few years back). Congrats on having 2k+ posts, but simply posting 2 word posts 2,000 times doesn't seem very impressive.

I've played since very late 2008, and whether solax is cool or not, doesn't mean you can randomly call him arrogant on a thread. COngrats on using random facts about my post count and your join date to try to make up for your lack of meaning to your entire argument.
Last edited by Zayex; Jan 11, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I'd tell you to get back on topic but since someone put me as a voting option, I can't.
Who put me as an option in the first place?

That would be LonelyMonkey.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I've played since very late 2008, and whether solax is cool or not, doesn't mean you can randomly call him arrogant on a thread. COngrats on using random facts about my post count and your join date to try to make up for your lack of meaning to your entire argument.

I'd be inclined to agree with you except it wasn't random, he's part of the topic, and I was originally questioning why everyone loves him so much. I then expanded on that by saying my own opinion on him, which I agree isn't very educated, but It's all I have right now.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Carry on them. But there's no need to argue. Please don't.

There sure is no need to argue.
8 votes for you being awesome.
Don't hate me for it D:<
Pet rock-obsessed....My club