Ranking
Original Post
Hello to the new age :O
Like it said in the title, Hello thar!

I've been inactive for a few months, and I just wanted to shoutout to those who still know me so I can catch up (HEY DUDES). There's been a lot of changes since I left, and I hope I still fit in lol xD. Joint Colors back in the day would be like, 15+ only, look at them now!

I don't know. I'm not new, I FEEL new, 'cause I don't know anybody anymore. Back then everybody was like in a tight friendship. (could not explain any better.) :P

I've been here since 2007, I got into Triforce, bncy, cop, sheep, doc, and [clan] being my last clan before going inactive, and that was a few months ago. I got into the job of textures, and knowing that it wasn't my forte, I got into art.

I could say I got famous for a short while, if I kept the art coming. Requests for wallpapers, banners,torigraphic art etc. and eventually, I became a Promoteam(steveirwin aka steve yo!),Gamekeeper(Miska,Tamer0 etc )),GATA(sup BenD, Gorman) member. (I know they got disbanded long ago) But I had some cool buds that did art like me. oh and I did the Tori-Nyan(Tori punching nyan cat in space) art a few months ago as something before going inactive I guess.

Hosted a lot of tourneys, sometimes to the extent of giving away my own items just to have fun lol. I really enjoyed the experience of having TC to spend and a Bank to put it in, and Items coming from Slipanc and Stup. I had a bot too, NotyBot. He rarely appears though. .

Thats about most of my story. if anybody sees this and knows what I'm taking about, OHAI THAR ) Its nice to know that somebody was within those times. And for those who don't, Thanks for reading

This is simply a share of what I recall, don't freak out. good times. :P
If anybody's curious,Check out my signature for the art I did looooooong ago.(not that long)

TL; DR? bitch please :'>
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Well, sadly I never knew you and you probaly never seen me before.
Anyways, nice to have a new member back.

Maybe I should present myself?
Meh, PM me about it.

Saw your art, really awesome thought.
I Hate My Life - Hours
Hey

I remember talking to you about making me one of those awesome tags, but I forgot why it didn't go through

Anyways glad to see you're back, always loved your artwork from the moment I first saw it. Hope you'll continue to make new awesome stuff
You seem familiar, not sure if you know me; welcome to to the new, and shitty generation of toribash though.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Welcome back. As ever, Toribash is changing. Hope you enjoy the newer generation of toribashians.
Never heard of you.

Hiya, I'm Noah. You use too many smileys, but your art is outstanding. So I forgive you.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Sup noty.
We played a few times back in the days, I don't know if you remember or not...But I do.
Yes, its really hard to fit in or at least blend in this new generation but I think we'll manage it.
Welcome Back.
Your tori punching nyancat piece was my wallpaper from the time you posted up until a month ago

Dude I fucking love you
oh yeah
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
Dont get to cozy , we only have about 11 more months to live "/

Yeah, sure.
I Hate My Life - Hours