ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah I agree, suits is top notch.

Originally Posted by Hurr1c4ne View Post
Due to me being a weaboo, I will only recommend anime.
1. Parasyte- Anime- Available on Crunchyroll- If you love brilliant animation, falling in love with a character and then getting your heart brutally ripped out (sometimes more literally than others) and then feeling twice as good because of the revenge factor. However this show lacks slightly in the art department so if you are someone who craves visual fidelity above all else then this anime might not be for you.

2. PsychoPass- On British Netflix and Crunchyroll- A show with a great psychological aspect (with undertones of a greater reflection on life) with amazing art style. Unique but amazing character building. However I have heard some people say that the action in this anime is quite lack luster to their tastes.

3. Death Note-Available on netflix and Crunchyroll- Somewhat outdated art style, Somewhat erratic animation at times. This anime is all about about the psychological aspect and the amazing writing.

4. One piece- Just world building and character development nothing else.

5. Fairy Tail- Available on Netflix and Crunchyroll- Some light relief anime with good art style and good animation. Not too much of a complex developed story here, Just light fun.

1 and 2 where great. disliked Death note, although I still watched the entire anime and the live action drama... Kinda want to start One piece, although it seems a tad too shōnen for my tastes... stalled on the 1st season of Fairy Tail.

Here is an old list from back in 2015, out of date and I can't be arsed to update it lol...
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Hm, I've not made a list of suggestions as to what to watch in a while So here is one:

NOTICE: All my comments and views on these anime may have changes/swayed due to this list being wrote up in 2015

Okay, so there it is! I probably missed a few shows that I have suggested to Chirs, Ele and Link :P

And here is my anime list.(outdated as well)
Last edited by Tuna; Jun 20, 2016 at 11:03 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
10 Cloverfield Lane

1:09:19 AM*<~Sparky>*wtfffffffff
1:09:23 AM*<~Sparky>*tuna
1:09:26 AM*<~Sparky>*i did not
1:09:27 AM*<~Sparky>*fucking
1:09:28 AM*<~Sparky>*expect
1:09:29 AM*<~Sparky>*that
1:09:31 AM*<~Sparky>*holy shit
Sparky is a drunkard code:
<Tuna> Hi
<Sparky> how's it going
<Sparky> r u good?
<Tuna> I'm good
<Sparky> that's lovely :)
<Sparky> what's brought you here ????????/
<Sparky> this is uber dead >_<
<Tuna> Did I reccomend CL 10 to you and forget doing that and ever watching it or?
<Sparky> you recommended it to me
<Sparky> i swear
<Sparky> unless it was bailey
<Sparky> one of you
<Tuna> I've never watched it...
<Sparky> oh
<Tuna> lol
<Sparky> alrighty then
<Sparky> i shall guess that it was bailey who recommended it
<Sparky> but i swear you recommended some show
<Tuna> fucking drunkard xD
<Sparky> http://i.imgur.com/7qAiknQ.gif

P.S, Watch Space patrol luluco...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
nononono sparky i recommended it lmao
Last edited by Budsi; Jul 2, 2016 at 06:03 PM.
For Sparky and anyone else who might be interested

I have made a list of movies that people have said are similar to 10 Cloverfield Lane. I haven't seen any of these (except Misery) but I probably will because they are all ones I thought I would like too lol. I will be adding other similar movies I find to this list so yea. Also it's funny how pretty much all of them have those 1 word names or start with The and then have one word lmao.

Ex Machina
This movie won at least one Oscar and seems to have that mystery and not sure who to trust vibe. It is about an artificial human who is made and talks to this guy who is there. I've seen a lot of recommendations for this movie for anyone who liked 10 Cloverfield Lane, so hopefully its good.
Trailer
Ratings

The Gift
It is about two people who are receiving gifts and visits from this guy who apparently has a bad history or something, and when they tell him to leave them alone, some weird shit goes downnn.
Trailer
Ratings

Retreat
This movie seems to be very similar to 10 Cloverfield Lane. It's about a family who is staying on an island, and they find a guy who tells them there is a disease spreading and that they can't leave. Throughout the movie I guess they question whether to trust him or not and if what he says is true and all that.
Trailer
Ratings

The Signal
I actually don't know anything about this movie. I saw a recommendation for it but it said not to watch the trailer or look up anything for it. I looked up the trailer anyway and looked at 2 or 3 comments and all of them said that they watched the movie before knowing anything about it and loved it and that the trailer ruined it. I know this describes basically nothing, but I think it'll be a good movie? I really don't know lol. It has decent ratings and the people who saw it seemed to really like it.
Ratings

The Divide
This movie starts off with a city blowing up and many people trying to get out safely. It then takes place in a room filled with a bunch of survivors. The survivors have to figure out what to do to survive and and up turning on each other. According to someone who watched it it gets really good at the end.
Trailer
Ratings

The Mist
This movie is about a mist that fills an entire town, trapping a bunch of people inside a store. If they go into the mist, they are killed by whatever is in it. The people have to figure out what to do and begin to turn on each other.
Trailer
Ratings

Misery
I know I recommended this to you like 5 times already lol, and I didn't want to watch it when I first heard about it, but it fits perfectly into the category that you are looking for and is a really good movie. It is about a writer who gets into a car crash, but is saved by his biggest fan. She keeps him in her house and helps him get better again. While he is there, he makes him rewrite his book because he didn't like the ending to the one he was currently making. Throughout the movie you find out some pretty skettchhy things about the girl keeping him there and it becomes one of those stressful mystery movies. I sent you the trailer on the IRC but I hope you didn't watch it because it kinda spoils some of the best parts.
Ratings

Don't Breathe
This movie isn't out yet, but it is about three people who decide to rob a blind man. They get caught, and have to try to escape without being killed by him. It comes out August 26th. The trailer makes it look really good so watch that.
Trailer

Circle
This movie is about a bunch of people who wake up in a room. The room is controlled by something outside, and is killing people in the room. They find out that they get to vote on which person is killed. It is available on Netflix and I am watching it later today because it looks really good lol.
Trailer
Ratings

Room
Room is about a woman who is being held inside a room with only her son. There is a man who is keeping her there and giving them food and other stuff to keep them alive. The movie is about them trying to escape. The main character won an Oscar for this role, and the actor who played her son won many awards for it.
Trailer
Ratings
Last edited by Budsi; Jul 4, 2016 at 01:54 AM.
i second 10 Cloverfield Lane i watched it this morning and i like that the husband from roseanne was in it (for all you americans). idk how i feel about the ending...could be better but still really good