ES Recruitment Drive
okay heres the deal I never really try to play toribash becuase people call me bad I only serious play tb dled as itemp
ay kradel, I'd like to join if thats cool /o/ my main mod is abd and rb_greykido, but I also duel in boxshu_mushu_v3 sometimes, you know how i play :v if replays are needed, tell me
you're on thin ice, pal
The thing about itemp is that he doesn't need too esports to win. Omega on the other hand must esports or he will most likely lose. Just because you come here with a big ego doesn't mean everybody is going to agree.

Inb4Omega complains and says org is trash.

Also I know very few people better than itemp.
Originally Posted by Tynn View Post
Vouching for omega, he's a pretty good player.

noted.
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
He's pretty standard imo, replays would still be good for people who are unfamiliar

i think the same.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
inv pls, I don't have any replays of me dueling

could you please make an app like kozmonaut? it doesn't take very long (doesn't need to be duel replays btw).
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
okay heres the deal I never really try to play toribash becuase people call me bad I only serious play tb dled as itemp

omega enough jokes, if you want to join all you have to do is right an app as simple as kozmonaut's then it will be discussed. at the moment you only have one person vouching for you.
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
ay kradel, I'd like to join if thats cool /o/ my main mod is abd and rb_greykido, but I also duel in boxshu_mushu_v3 sometimes, you know how i play :v if replays are needed, tell me

i don't think many of us have seen you in-game too much so replays would be nice please c: thanks.
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
i'm better than itemp smh people these days

read below. and instead of butchering your chances of joining you could have just complied and made a simple app like kozmonaut (with replays).
Originally Posted by Space View Post
The thing about itemp is that he doesn't need too esports to win. Omega on the other hand must esports or he will most likely lose. Just because you come here with a big ego doesn't mean everybody is going to agree.

Inb4Omega complains and says org is trash.

Also I know very few people better than itemp.

exactly.

@wizard, if you are free today later today I will.
blue
pink
And iTemp joined, gg. And I need to get a new mouse asap.. and just a note, always provide replays unless you are obviously well known.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I don't need esports to win at all? I need duels to win Im not a low tier poser. okay im done I was only here for itemp anyways
So you aren't going to apply or...?

Diamond said he wanted to join (in pm). Added him to Duelist rank.
blue
pink