Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Deniededed

every time you here this don't respond to the app that goes for newbies as well
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
hi all obey mebers
thing you should now about me I'm very calm and nice person iam a 2dan black belt if you wanna contact me on skype my its saleem attar if you were wondering what my real name is its saleem attar my favorite mods iam very good at parkour I'm almost very good on abd and I like twinswords I'm very good at it iam semi good at mushu but anyways if you were wondering iam on 6 hours a day so I will say I'm active iam a boy my favorite sports in real life are soccer basketball and tennis iam gonna go to right now iam in 6th grade if you were wondering I can teach you some moves and other stuff if you need help you can just ask me I wanna join you guys because your a powerful clan and I would love to get better in tb
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
thing you should now about me I'm very calm and nice person iam a 2dan black belt if you wanna contact me on skype my its saleem attar if you were wondering what my real name is its saleem attar my favorite mods iam very good at parkour I'm almost very good on abd and I like twinswords I'm very good at it iam semi good at mushu but anyways if you were wondering iam on 6 hours a day so I will say I'm active iam a boy my favorite sports in real life are soccer basketball and tennis iam gonna go to right now iam in 6th grade if you were wondering I can teach you some moves and other stuff if you need help you can just ask me I wanna join you guys because your a powerful clan and I would love to get better in tb

Good try, 10/10, Bravo, well done.

Denied
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

Puncuation is a start bro. Denied?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Puncuation is a start bro. Denied?

I'm a step ahead of ya, bruh.

No , try again in two weeks
Originally Posted by Krailz View Post
No , try again in two weeks

.. you don't listen well, do you?...

When someone already said denied it means, you say nothing!

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Denied

You see that? That says DENIED! And you know what bg told you? Don't respond to the app after it has already been denied! Wow!
Last edited by Bercat; Aug 23, 2015 at 08:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi alll nitro memebers
iam a 12 year old boy I go to 6th grade I found this game on gamejolt I live in usa texas and I like to be calm my real name is saleem attar iam a 2dan black belt sports I like and do everyday basketball soccer and biking my favorite mods are parkour abd akido judo and mushu and I have much more why I wanna join I belivie In making new friends and cause you guys are a powerful clan my tori bash experience I like this game cause its really hard and challenging and its fun also calms me down when I get mad cause I love to play it I'm very active I play about 6 hours day and I like to always be happy
iam a 12 year old boy I go to 6th grade I found this game on gamejolt I live in usa texas and I like to be calm my real name is saleem attar iam a 2dan black belt sports I like and do everyday basketball soccer and biking my favorite mods are parkour abd akido judo and mushu and I have much more why I wanna join I belivie In making new friends and cause you guys are a powerful clan my tori bash experience I like this game cause its really hard and challenging and its fun also calms me down when I get mad cause I love to play it I'm very active I play about 6 hours day and I like to always be happy

We said 2 weeks! God damn!

Denied x2