Ranking
Originally Posted by id View Post
bro delete this lmao
i stole the opener back in 2018 and got banned
original is from internet, dont know which replay in specific

That's weird. Ive never seen that rule before?
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by rules
8. Replay stealing is against the rules. If caught plagiarizing the work of others, your replay thread may be closed and proper infractions will be handed out accordingly. Including a part of someone else's replay in your own (such as editing their opener) should be accompanied with the name of the original author.

have you ever read the rules

presumably everything after 750 is theirs anyway, its not that deep as long as the original author is credited

(and frankly i thought the response to phish accidentally using the opener was excessive anyway)
this openner is from an replay event if i remember correctly so there is no problem i guess
Last edited by Love; Apr 2, 2022 at 01:18 AM.
it really is

i guess the circumstances for phish's ban is more attributed to the fact that he basically stole internet's whole submission for the event an added a decap without knowing, OC openers are usually forfeit so it be fine

i suppose since im here i'll cnc the replay so im not purely backseat moderating:

i think the way you continued the opener is fine, a bit slow though. in general i think the grab and first hit are quite messy, being more of a shin kick if anything, and personally i would have grabbed closer to the knee joint so i could get a cleaner hit in

the second hit is fine, it gets good dms, but i always find using one grab for two or more consecutive hits to be rather boring

i think the section after that with the shoulder grab and the arm ghosting through the leg is rather messy, but the decap is pretty cool even if it does look accidental

use of dual grab is pretty cool, and nice dms. the hit loses impact though due to the way you move your tori afterwards and makes it a bit less satisfying

ok skeet and meh pose, would have been cooler if it was stable

cool replay
-----
as for Texan, i think going for a crotch or lower torso boomhit instead of the chest boomhit would have given you more options for continuing the replay more interestingly, considering the hit isnt massively substantial enough to warrant the end of the replay
Last edited by tabby; Apr 2, 2022 at 01:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump