Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

>return to circular room with the eight doors
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>return to circular room with the eight doors

Turning back, you can see no trace of the other door.

The only way is forward.

Application in a spoiler, as requested

Originally Posted by RatMan53 View Post

Application in a spoiler, as requested

I would say yes, if not for the fact that you're just an alt of an existing member. Hi Hawke.
\o/
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Easy. Force feed her chocolate until she experiences Stockholm syndrome and starts to like it
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

That sounds incredibly kinky. What's Stockholm Syndrome though?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Are you serious? I spent that time reading that whole thing only to find out that it was just Hawke?

Man, there goes a minute of my life I'll never get back
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I feel sad. One of my uncles passed away. He died young because he was a "special needs" person. I never met him, but I am still sad. :c
•You're bananas!
Do we have a plan on when the semifinals are going down? I have my work schedule for this and next month if they're needed.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Stockholm Syndrome is where someone is attracted to the person who is putting them in immense danger. Usually with kidnappers and hostages. They express sympathy or empathy towards their captors.