Ranking
ok.... one thing i will never understand is why someone would do something like that which is traceable to such a large extent and which they think is "ok" for them to do. apologizing doesn't work in situations like that. i mean it does no good to them what so ever, the only thing i can understand would be that their clan was jealous of our clans ability to make a functional bank or something like that because anything else just doesn't make sense.

stupid people do stupid things i guess but still there's no reason for that in any case.

after viewing the first page one idea comes to mind to prevent such things from happening again.

don't let people see the toribash account name for the bank, this may include not selling items in the market. perhaps disguise it as a name of a player or something. but at any rate this shouldn't need to be done
Last edited by Organ; Sep 16, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Serithi View Post
What the heck? We got robbed?

Password hacked and absolutely everything stolen.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Maybe we should change the front page? It hardly look like a typo... Although I guess 517,___ is sorta close to the 0 key.

This sucks balls.
Σ
:O

Lol, I haven't been on in forever but I'm bored and I thought I should get rid of all the stuff I had on my account, as it was an alright account back when I played.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
I'd like to donate those items:

Bronze Ghost
Gaia Emoticon
Typhon Torso
Typhon Timer
Typhon User Text

Can't use mass send whit the new Torishop...I can't find it.
PMed Sprooj for the Typhons.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
So Novi, any updates on getting it back?
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity