Toribash
Original Post
Belt
You already know wtf I mean, LV belt, Gucci Belt, any belt of any sort would be nice. I would even feel like making the OBJ model but im too lazy. It doest seem super cool, but would always be a cool thing to have.
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
or your tori would wear the belt that you are. e.g. if you are white belt you'd have a white belt on you
It's always been suggested, the same answer is that it'll get in the way of joints.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
or your tori would wear the belt that you are. e.g. if you are white belt you'd have a white belt on you

that's what i was thinking

(but it's toggleable)
honestly it would be dope to have like a ribbon the color of your belt/ a special marking on it for belts above black tied around your bicep

or some exclusive item that is on your tori 100% of the time and gets cooler as you rank up;; i.e.. I think qi should give you more then just allowing for new weapons, I think it should make u look doper
it really should and i love the idea of having a ribbon around your arm and it looks cooler as you get more qi and maybe for 10th dan and above you could maybe buy a belt texture maybe in the future would be very nice
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
it really should and i love the idea of having a ribbon around your arm and it looks cooler as you get more qi and maybe for 10th dan and above you could maybe buy a belt texture maybe in the future would be very nice

or you could extend it to custom belt and above and make "custom belt" mean more then just title.

also, it would be like the first public texture-able 3d item
that would be a spectacular idea and we can just base off that and maybe get it forged and everyone can look unique in more ways than one
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
that would be a spectacular idea and we can just base off that and maybe get it forged and everyone can look unique in more ways than one

thanks man for helping come up with and thinking its great, but theres like a 99% chance staff/forgers won't do it... they look like they have ruled this idea out before

Keep trying though!

maybe we can get an item forger here and a admin and see what they think... how can you even do that by the way, cause they could just ignore this