Ranking
Original Post
A refresh button for the server list.
It's like refreshing the browser. to get the not loading stuff.
Like when you exit from a server then ur name is still there.
And also show up not loading servers.
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
The game used to have one, but it was before any of you joined (judging from dates). Far from a horrid suggestion. Never did understand why it was removed.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well, i'm saying this because some people just are lazy and they dont feel like pressing escape and then back to multiplayer. But the refresh button can make it a tad simpler for those lazy people.
bands a make her dance
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
I don't know what you mean but there is already a command somewhat similar, /rec (reconnect)

-Not supported

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

A) /rec does not refresh the server list.
B) The refresh server list command is /rf (refresh), BUT
Originally Posted by RickTick View Post
I was wondering if there should be like a refresh button in the server list.
Instead of going back and forth typing /refresh.

I wan dis refresh button, because /rf doesn't always work.

~Supported
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Yes! Yes! and Yes!
I would think this would be one of the more simpler suggestions, but it still has no downside and could only produce positive affects.
~Supported
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Refresh button
There are times in which I find myself trying to join a server and it's full. Supposedly, pressing esc and re-loading the server lists would make them refresh, but it doesn't.
Out of this, you end up with 3 not good options:
-close the game and open it up again, sucessfully re-loading the server list (takes too long)
-spam /jo 'servername' (not useful, it makes the server lag and you may also simply 'bounce' in and out of the server)
-go play on another server (hurr durr)(some gameplay methods are only available in specific servers, such as servers made for the sole purpose of betting)

I believe that any multiplayer game with server lists should have a refresh button, it's a simple feature, that adds a lot to the game, making it MUCH easier to browse the server list.
:^)
You can also go ingame and type /rf, but yeah I don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet.
Still, It's not even hard to implement a button that when clicked does the /rf command. It's easy to make and make our lives much easier.
:^)
Refresh button
I dont know if this was already purposed.

My request is pretty simple: a refresh button for the multiplayer section, where we see all the servers online. Sometimes it takes time to update, for example if i create a server i see it in the list nearly 5 minutes later. As you can read in the quote that you find in the first comment, the /rf command sometimes glitches.

I think that a button to refresh servers fast is useful, placed directly near the server list.

Let me know what you think about this.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Dec 11, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
Yes
/rf is very slow and laggy...it used to be more efficient before, idk what happened.
It takes up to a few min for the servers to refresh completly.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals