Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Gir Head
This is a texture I made on a whim, didn't take a whole lot of time, but I really like how it turned out even though I left out the ears. I think I'll continue with the cel shading style for textures. It does have some issues, mainly emptiness, the only things I am likely to change is adding the ears and spreading the face out a bit to cover the head more, and it'd look more bulgy and hilarious that way as well.

I could make a set, but it'd just consist of flat green and black textures, there's not much detail you could put into this character unless you wanted to go for realism with a cloth-like texture. The only other detail is the zipper down the front, which would need to be done on joint textures and idk one thing about joint textures.

Gir

chuck chuck chuck chuck chuck chuck chuck chuck

nice and simple, well you could not add more XD
as for a set i would recomend going for a more random kinda set, iawesome style or hobos recent work, and ofcourse add the zipper with the joints would be great and a must have but i think only using the middle body joints would be better that full body joints.
joint textures work the same as an head texture
you can use mudbox if you know how to work there to make even better joint texturing
I think it looks great, would go well with the pinwheel hat.

If you want a 'cloth' effect, you could put in a stitch of off-color green into the head.

The straightness of the mouth line is kind of weirding me out too. Maybe make it longer and SLIGHTLY curved?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Epic tho make the tongue longer will be perfect. Make a saliva effects is also cool. Ear maybe?
Is this a pet from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt animation?
Cloth like texture set isn't sound bad tho! Make it if you got the time to spend, It'll be fun to see. I really looking forward to it.
You better put the zip in the middle of the set, If you plan to make a full joint set, it'll be even better.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
This is the main image of the character that I based the head on, gir from invader zim:

OMFG I didn't realize how big this picture was

Adding saliva wouldn't make a ton of sense, it's a robot in a dog costume lol. I will make an attempt at a cloth texture and a full set, after I mess around with some other texture ideas I had.

I didn't know!

Goodluck for it, Deridor.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Epic tho make the tongue longer will be perfect. Make a saliva effects is also cool. Ear maybe?.

I don't think the tongue needs to be longer, it looks perfect. I do agree that it needs ears. It looks a little bland up there. But it's gonna look simple since it's gir. Nice Work!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Actually it looks good; but why the drop shadow on the eye parts though? Why not just increase the thickness of the stroke instead?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Actually it looks good; but why the drop shadow on the eye parts though? Why not just increase the thickness of the stroke instead?

What do you mean exactly?