ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by m0o View Post

Hows this for a rigged election

PS I would tap girl in orange, make girl in green watch and also tap the girl with here eyes rolled back

Me too

Also, perhaps they genuinely wanted it that way...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I doubt that any radical change is going to legitimately attract 98% of the vote.
I am an Iranian....
we are fighting against the regime which is an islamic republic!!!
:(){ :|: & };:
This seems like a rational excuse.

Follow your biological imperative, have hard rocks thrown at you until you've died.

Yes, it's a perfectly reas-WHY THE HELL CAN THIS STILL HAPPEN ANYWHERE?! ((Don't answer, I know why.) You're answering me, aren't you?)
Complaining about how bored you are just shows how dull you are.
I'm guessing the people who said no in that poll were stoned to death as well?

Lol jk.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Of course, if anyone say no to this regime will be executed , will get into prison , will be killed in the public streets and will get forbidden from education....
this is how the Islamic Republic of Iran is.... and The Green Revolution of Iran is fighting against this Fucking damned regime.......

here are some music videos which includes some of the pictures and videos of recent events of Green Movement of Iran.
*u may not enjoy the music cuz it's persian, but try to watch videos and pictures then u'll understand what's really going on in my country!

http://www.box.net/shared/f9aecagsui
http://www.box.net/shared/nv0rb4mucr
What actually surprised me the most was that Iran looked like that 1970. I'm not an expert on countries and their histories and often don't care about it, but that surprised me.
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Of course, if anyone say no to this regime will be executed , will get into prison , will be killed in the public streets and will get forbidden from education....
this is how the Islamic Republic of Iran is.... and The Green Revolution of Iran is fighting against this Fucking damned regime.......

Wrong! I am a Kurd, which is technically in Iran, so I know a bit too. From what I have studied, The Opposition party wont help at all. Firstly, the Ayatollah would still be in power, which would do no good. Both Ahmadinejad and Mousavi are technically Puppets and Dictators, under the control of the Ayatollah. The only way would, unfortunately, be an overthrow of the Ayatollah himself, which would be another revolution.
Nice to see ya man, i'm a kurd too.
I believe that Green Movement of Iran doesnt have any leader and Mousavi is just a follower.
and thats why this new revolution is different from the other kinds, no leader is the point....
Lets go back to the bible and see what jebus says. ROFL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D