Toribash
Original Post
[HELP] Serenity_Enzu'sPlummet
Yeah, I wanted to make a survival mod, cause they in themselves are fun multi-player based mods, but they are either a hit or miss as far as fun factor. The idea was both players slid down a course with bounce walls and trigger zones that if hit they lose, so kinda a fast-pace race that can welcome all skill levels, however i am only at the base layout right now, and kinda need help on how to build it for all skill levels. Thanks.
Attached Images
map 1.jpg (86.5 KB, 58 views)
Attached Files
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Update: Serenity Enzu'sPlummet
so i came up with a better ieda of best way for mod to work out, but the all skill level thing isn't gonna work like how i planned, so i'm just gonna make two different maps...this one, and a plan out race to bottom with gripping, so the two tori can fight on plummet down But anways, as far as the progress on this version....i really need testers at this point. The pictures kinda explain it all.

*all images are also here*

http://imgur.com/a/SSE5u
Attached Thumbnails
map testrun 1.jpg   testrun 3.jpg   testrun 5.jpg   testrun 4.jpg  
Attached Files
update EnzusRace mod [REL]
I created the easy for all skill version, and it works well with a good fun factor, but the plummet challenge is still being hard to figure out. below is the for all skill levels map....a basic race to the bottom...kinda fun.
Attached Files
Serenity_EnzusRace.tbm (21.2 KB, 2 views)
Looks interesting, I'll try it out on my free time. Has anyone completed the course yet?
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
nope...the main course not race isn't done yet, still gotta get right placement of bars and trigger zones....right now the course is impossible to win.....i mean lose at first curve impossible But the race course is finished and its pretty fun, and got good feed-back from on it.