ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
EvErYbOdY, watch my SKILLZ!
Everybody, watch my creative decaps!
Rate and Comment please!
I did these decaps at random times, and i dont know how to do them again,lol. Also, I did not use instagi or something like that because i just found out what it was.
Attached Files
First time doing relax.rpl (115.1 KB, 21 views)
flick.rpl (49.2 KB, 9 views)
flipping decap.rpl (57.6 KB, 8 views)
Forced Decap.rpl (65.9 KB, 9 views)
slide decap.rpl (60.3 KB, 9 views)
Spin and decap.rpl (35.8 KB, 8 views)
super punch.rpl (46.4 KB, 8 views)
head rip.rpl (71.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by DTKKenji; Aug 9, 2009 at 04:23 AM.
Speed is power, and power originates from the ground. Basically you before you hit, you have to gather speed from a good touch with ground, with so called "openings".

To do that, you definetely have to drop your weight down. The deeper, the more speed you can potentially muster in the following hit.

So don't try to start making your move right away. Good openings are a key factor in good hits.

edit:
For an example, I made an opening that I find extremely easy to use and make. All you have to do to continue is to raise right arm and do whatever.
Attached Files
2training opening.rpl (11.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Professori; Aug 10, 2009 at 03:00 AM.
Thanks for the info! I'll try going madman on uke now.
Also, you gather speed when specific parts are relaxed, right?
Originally Posted by DTKKenji View Post
Also, you gather speed when specific parts are relaxed, right?

Not exactly. Relaxed joints aren't moving. I'm pretty damn you'd have to move if you want speed. It's just that you have to know when, what and how to move a certain joint, because moving it the wrong way would also slow down movement. But in some cases, holding/relaxing could gather speed, so you're right and wrong.