Toribash
Original Post
Giant Sword mod
i found that even when ur hands are grabby and made of flesh theyre still heavy, idk if having them size 50 makes the gravity stronger or something.

btw this is my first mod

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Re: Giant Sword mod
wtf? i attached it but it doesnt show up
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
1kb and im not sure what u mean by format its .tbm if thats what u mean
ok i hope this works

it works, but the swords are to big, i cant move!
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
lol i think i put the x value of the hands to 50 (its normally 0.2 or something)
Originally Posted by Elbo
lol i think i put the x value of the hands to 50 (its normally 0.2 or something)

im changing it to 30
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc