Ranking
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
yo what's the progress on the "anti-snapkick snapkick"?

Those are easy, just deflect your opponents foot with your own foot in a kick, or aim for their knee.

also wb erth

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I mean, as with any counter, other counters against it were found as the meta evolved. That anti-snapkick snapkick was designed for like the 2014 clan league, doesn't work nearly as well nowdays I imagine, but I don't really plan on working on any more projects, staff or tk-wise. Also I don't really know what the current meta is, or if it's evolved from the step back a bit and clap thing that was happening a while back.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Finished uni waddduuuuppppppp

holy shit that was a rough couple years but we made it bois
Last edited by Erth; Jul 6, 2018 at 10:52 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
congratulations on finishing uni now go make big boi bucks
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Love View Post
can i see how the strip club looks like?

Here's a couple of my presentation pages.
Graphic design-wise I would like to have spent significantly more time on them, but the nature of the project was super info-heavy so I had to prioritise.

images

She/They