Toribash
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Yeah, the more popular clans (read as: harder to get into) tend to not care about belt or ingame experience at all, and hinge everything on personality/behavior. I like to think [sheep] is pretty close. :v

Let's take [RAWR] for an example. We base ranks on sexual experience. You can clearly see the Inactive people aren't inactive in the game of Toribash. They are inactive in their sex lives. Dr_Strangelove, however, has ton of sex. Therefore he deserves Clan Leader.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Let's take [RAWR] for an example. We base ranks on sexual experience. You can clearly see the Inactive people aren't inactive in the game of Toribash. They are inactive in their sex lives. Dr_Strangelove, however, has ton of sex. Therefore he deserves Clan Leader.

that is the coolest thing I've ever heard.
Well, I have to say being a part of Doxa is awesome. From DSC to officialness, we always had a goal; to be ourselves and to just generally get along together like a well oiled machine. Clans, to me is what completes Toribash in a sense because without the social aspect of the game, it'll be just as fun as lawn mowing.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post

Lies, if that were the case NutHug wouldnt be leaving or whatever he is doing, he would be more active than ever in game :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Yay, let's all advertise our clans and say how friendly our clanmates are with each other.
Clan members just have to like you enough... clans to me are about community.
in the case of RAWR, its just coincidence that we're all awesome =P

and what momo says is like... 110% true
im single now, so my campagn for leadership is completly lost now :<
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 31, 2009 at 07:56 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I always get clan invites which I immediately turn down. I find clans to be absolutely pointless seeing as they offer nothing related to gameplay. It was always, to me, just an aesthetic feature. The forum clans are people I hang around with in IRC, the forums and the game anyway. Me wearing their tag makes no difference to it. Unless you want to tell me that they talk about interesting things in their private forums (Which I doubt to an extreme.)
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]