Toribash
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Do you play Mf support as well Daxx? I've been meaning to give it a try but I haven't gotten around to it. Also fk I need to get back to plat still. I'm like 12-27 this season.

nah just adc
My teammates are fucking retarded.The thresh does not know how to flay before he hooks and the riven does not know how to assassinate and freeze a lane against a nasus. Im currently in gold v and how the fuck are my teammates boosted lmfao.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I also get mixed with low plats [occasionally diamonds] and silvers in some games. Sometimes even no frame, but in most cases they are smurfs

I feel sorry for this person

lol.

-----
Too bad i dont have a recording software / replay system

Last edited by Lust; Feb 3, 2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
currently 4-2 in my flex placements :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
I also get mixed with low plats [occasionally diamonds] and silvers in some games. Sometimes even no frame, but in most cases they are smurfs

I feel sorry for this person

lol.

-----

You can use LoLReplay 2 and Fraps/OBS to record it

lol
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Im 4-3 in flex placements thanks to Lust :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
In my normals, I get high Golds mixed in with my high silvers. I ended last season at Silver 3 damn it. I should play Ranked.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
normals aint nothin' compared to ranked.

You will have more knowledge if you play ranked ;o If I were to make a jungle tutorial, it'd be long as fuck.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Lust View Post

For recording of the text reaction, or what caused it? Cause if you're on new client, it has the ability to record as a webm if you don't need the text reaction.

Based on how you're phrasing it, it sounds like you're on old client, but I think you can get the replay anyways if you went to new client and checked match history. Maybe. I dunno.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

I would say that Lee sin is a pretty good champ. It's sad I wasn't able to carry a 4v5 though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation