ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What makes are replay "flawless"
I was looking in the book of records, and I noticed that some replays were labled "Flawless". Why?

EDIT: Sorry for the typos in the title, auto-correct is being an ass like usual...
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
flawless means that uke scored 0 points on you.

it is tricky to get in a replay unless you have extremely clean hits.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
For an example look at the replay dead stylish decap
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
^ yes something what he said, like your kick is so fast and it hit uke without getting hit by him, like a clean shave (lol)
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
^ yes something what he said, like your kick is so fast and it hit uke without getting hit by him, like a clean shave (lol)

Well that's not necessarily it. There's 4 parts on your rig that can't take damage, only deliver. Those would be both your hands and both your feet. If you only strike with those and the joints of them don't touch uke, you won't take damage.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
Well that's not necessarily it. There's 4 parts on your rig that can't take damage, only deliver. Those would be both your hands and both your feet. If you only strike with those and the joints of them don't touch uke, you won't take damage.

Same applies to knees.
oh yeah
It can also be, for certain records like most damage in 1 hit, one of them is 600k with a dismemberment, the other is 400k without dms.
But it's generally when uke has 0 points, hands, ankles and knees don't take damage. Although on certain occasions if you've got loads of speed, I've found that your knee's will dismember and take damage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
ankles

Right now I'm not really sure whether it's the ankles or the feet that don't take damage, inclined to say it's the feet.
oh yeah
So far I have only done one knee dm without taking damage with the dismemberment on 95, it's the last replay on my replay thread.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Example of flawless (in my opinion)
Attached Files
#smosh_kick_2.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
#smosh_kick_3.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.