Ranking
Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
Mudbox.

Are you for real? -_-
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
photoshop, gimp, paint.net, sai, etc, anything is fine.

I use PaintTool SAI myself.. It has a few annoying things. Like if you find you've drawn something and Its came out stretched.. you may want to use the select tool to scale it to size.. Yet the select tool causes lines around the pasted or moved object.
Other than that I like it
I also bough it and I ain't a pirate and I aint gonna be like almost everyone and pirate photoshop.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I disagree, the UI and hotkeys on GIMP are terrible, PS is much better for all levels. Except that it is paid.

But really so long as you get used to it then it doesn't matter.

I tried GIMP.. I agree about you with the hotkeys and being terrible and that you need to get used to it.

Fastmove, as ImportalPig said : There are a few programs you can use but some you will have to get used to at first.

Somethings made in SAI by me so you can see the sort of things you may be able to do, A lot of images.

Last edited by kyleireland; Sep 23, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
I like to draw and stuff
if you really want to get some use of what you do, i would recommend Corel or illustrator.

these are vector, but you will learn far more in terms of design by working in these.

i would strongly recommend to use corel for everything, and if required, to add effects in photoshop, just like Bojan does. tho i personally use nothing but corel these days.

transforming/scaling/re-coloring works way better in vector, plus if you will ever want to work as designer or polygraphic, only vector files are used.

again, i'm not a designer, so for me corel is more convinient in terms of tools and simplicity, and the type of things i end up to work with occasionally, as POS materials saved in pdf files etc.
Last edited by snake; Sep 23, 2014 at 12:52 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Yes corel is great. But it depends on what u want to do.
I personally use photoshop, it's easyer to work with layers.
I personally never understood gimp, idk to use it...
And another program i heard of is Mudbox. If u want to create a full jt set that helps. I've heard u can draw directly on the sphere there...draw on a 3d object.

Or even beter, if torrents are allowed in your contry try to use all 4 ;) mix them, they all have specific advantages and disadvantages...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Yes corel is great. But it depends on what u want to do.
I personally use photoshop, it's easyer to work with layers.
I personally never understood gimp, idk to use it...
And another program i heard of is Mudbox. If u want to create a full jt set that helps. I've heard u can draw directly on the sphere there...draw on a 3d object.

Or even beter, if torrents are allowed in your contry try to use all 4 ;) mix them, they all have specific advantages and disadvantages...

mudbox and zbrush are for sculpting, not drawing.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15