ES Recruitment Drive
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of
in the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure

(last post should remind us when the story ends)
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure the integrity of
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure the integrity of his Subway HamBurger
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure the integrity of his Subway HamBurger in honor of
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure the integrity of his Subway HamBurger in honor of the booty church
In the beginning there was a creepy old man he loved booty He's a perv He loved subway and he knows especially the meat and he had a friendly dog Named TehMidnight and a 5$ foot-long which later became a fabulous Cheeseburger with plenty of anything but Catsup. He got more than he wanted of the great subway cheeseburger, So he took advantage of a tree and needed to dissect the tree because inside was the edge of glory. So he killed the Prime Minister of Manhattan to ensure the integrity of his Subway HamBurger in honor of the booty church, He became a
N I C E