Toribash
although that opener was really iffy, your dms are like crazy dude. i'd love to see those kinds of dms allied with some really slick openers, you would be like Dscigs level of killing with internet level of openers.
oh yeah
thanks lovyu. i struggle with openers a lot, so they usually end up shittier than the rest of the replay.
Attached Files
life's working buzz bees.rpl (348.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by sSLight; Oct 18, 2015 at 05:20 PM.
life's bla bla bla (that's why I choose small names, lol):

the manip is really good, however, i would preffer more uke spins, it kinda looks a little borring
the third hit, which is the one you got your leg between uke's both legs looks a little bit messy for me
loved the split and the decap
nice pose

you can do better, still cool
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
the way you change your momentum in the opener is a bit weird, i'd loved it if you had done it a bit smoother.

the lift is meh cuz its more like a push than a lift (maybe try to get a bit more under uke with your leg).

however, the follow up is nice and the next hit looks more like something you did to keep uke in the air and not like something to manipulate his movement.

third manip hit is alright, maybe you could have got a bit more spinny momentum for uke if your leg was a bit extended and then you contract it under ukes foot to push it upwards.

the dms are cool but i expected a 2dm kick from you and not a simple split (doesnt matter that much)
Pidda's spirit animal
Hellu sS!

well, pretty cool replay dude, the opener was good and the split was very good.

the punch wasn't good in my opinion, but the booms was really cool.

beautiful pose. G.J.G
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
ok so opener is ok but your arms are super stiff. I mean like boner stiff....
the split is good and then the rest like wtf. I cant even tell whats happening gj man. gg