ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Pimp Edition Pack Released
Hi all,

We have just released a new pack. This is the
Pimp Pack:

Head over to http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=45 to check it out. Be in quick, while stocks last!

Another good pack is the GOLD and BLUE pack. It has some nifty gold items with some marine.

This category of the Torishop will be continuously updated with new packs. Sometimes these packs will be an extreme price-saver with over 90% off (like the GOLD and BLUE pack). Keep checking it, you can actually make lots of Toricredits if you do it right!
Last edited by veb; Dec 23, 2008 at 06:46 AM.
I'm happy to see the torishop being updated regularly, the packs are a magnificent idea, and i'm glad to hear that the section will be continuously updated, i'll be watching it, and be fisting over whatever i have in my pockets in order to get some sweet shit. ;3
collect snots from the nose
Im soo buying

hopefully theres still some in stock in a week

(bleep)ing echeck.

EDIT: oh, and a suggestion for the next one, put some vamp/supernova and acid/toxic in a pack and call it the Christmas Pack.
Well...I don't think more than 1 ppl (that already bought it) will buy this P.I.M.P. pack,becuase....that makes no sense.Too much money for low amount of items which are often available to buy in torishop...
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
And they aren't even pimp colors....

I mean Purple is a pimp color....but needs some gold!

Good idea though....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkHunt View Post
Well...I don't think more than 1 ppl (that already bought it) will buy this P.I.M.P. pack,becuase....that makes no sense.Too much money for low amount of items which are often available to buy in torishop...

If you're a Custom Belt, Master Belt, or a 10th Dan Blackbelt, then yeah, sure they are, but these are all Qi restricted items, and you're lucky to have the opportunity to buy these instead of earning them, like so many have done.
Also, the last thing i'd do is question Nabi's prices, either support them, or dont, at the end of the day, it effects you as well as them.
collect snots from the nose
What's this 'hampas pack' in the in-game torishop?
Attached Thumbnails
Packs.jpg