Toribash
Thanks Valt.

Also I vote Skype for group chat. And guys we are having too much disagreements among members. We need to get along more. So far the peaceful members are me, 360SWAG, K1ngSlay3r & Viraly0 from what I see so the rest of the members, please just get along with one another and other clans.
Last edited by Merc; Jul 23, 2016 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
correct me if in wrong but isn't the first rule of FC not to talk about FC. change your rules pls tnx
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Edited ranks. Also the "Warrior" rank will now be harder to obtain so we win more wars. If anyone wants to tryout for warrior just PM me. And remember guys FCTourney Signups start soon so make sure you all have your 2k entry fees ready. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Merc; Jul 23, 2016 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Signup Aug 1-15 and Matches 16-31. It's all there on the FCTourney info on clan page.
Thank you, it has been going great thus far.

Hey guys we are going to be setting up a Skype(not Discord) group chat for Fight Club so that members can be alerted when a war is ongoing. Everybody PM me your Skype Usernames so that you can be added to the group chat as soon as possible. Thank you for reading.

Guys I won't be In-Game much in the next few days so PM me or message me on Skype if there is a war starting.
Last edited by Merc; Jul 25, 2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys we are at rank 20 so keep it up. Let's hit rank 15 before this Monday.

Also FCTourney Signups start in 6 days! Make sure you have your 2k entry fee ready.
Last edited by Merc; Jul 27, 2016 at 10:33 AM.
Hey guys, goodnews! ill be a bit more active now...

Y u demote me zenny
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex