Toribash
What Fanty said. If it's not, do /sa hunters and we should show up.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Guys, damn if you are putting min. belt on the servers, Please stop it...Well at least put it brown. And there's a weird thing that's when LT is in the [Hunters] room i can't join!
Is it the min. belt or something else
It's the minimum belt requirement when LordTiger starts or gets in a room. I never do it because it's too much work to even post that a server is up.
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Well the minimum belt to join us is black, so we set up the rooms based on that. You can get to black belt really fast if you dedicate a week or so to it. Frankly I'm sick of random unskilled people coming in and ruining our rooms. I'm to blame for setting up the minbelt, but I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Eh, these are the commands I like to use when setting up a server.
/desc ^02[Hunters] ^04 Room 
/minbelt 1000
/setowner <"T"> or <"dreamon"> usually. No quotation marks.
/motd Welcome to the [Hunters] Room. Don't be an idiot, and you're free to stay(or something along those lines)
Conditional : If a douche enters , /ban <douchenamehere>
/desc = Sets the description of the room. ^02 Turns the color of the text red , ^04 turns it blue
/minbelt = minimum number of fights required for someone to enter. 1000 is blackbelt
/setowner = sets an owner pass. Typing /owner <passhere> gives you op.
/motd = Message Of The Day. Informative text which appears when you enter the server.

This sums up my thoughts on the matter. Sadly, there are plenty of blackbelts who play extremely stiff and use a similar cheap moves every time. Our rooms are pretty popular, setting the minbelt lower than black results in a whole lot of unskilled people joining us. It's not my idea of a good time to watch people shovel in aikido, tripod in lenshu or use any other type of retarded shit in a room which we control. Dzajko, I know you don't play like that, but you're rarely online and I'm not willing to deal with bad players joining our rooms while waiting for you. Reach blackbelt and your troubles will be over. Or get skype, so you can inform us when you want to join our rooms. Or PM me or the room's creator. Plenty of things you can do.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Il go to bed now so....

nn

Room is up.
Last edited by shrimp24; Oct 7, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
[Hunters]
Yes, it's up.
-----
By the way, what the hell is this?
Attached Thumbnails
Screen shot 2012-10-11 at 2.36.20 PM.jpg  
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Oct 11, 2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump